Learn to fly 3 is an entertaining arcade game which was created by Jean-Marie Prevost and developed by Light Bringer Games. It is the third game to be developed in the learn to fly series.
The series is so fun and entertaining to play, whereby in the first series of learn to fly, the penguin strives hard to prove to the world that penguins can indeed fly! And the second series learntofly 2, the penguin seeks to revenge on all obstacles that stood on his way.
Learn to fly 3 comes in a much more interesting version, where the penguin is challenged to fly to space.
learn to fly 3 plot.
The game starts when the penguin receives an email which is insulting him, claiming he only knows to fly but not able to fly to space. He decides to take on the challenge and with the help of his professor, he shows him a detailed plan on how to successfully launch on the moon.
In this game, you must build yourself a powerful penguin spaceship to go to space. The player must try to launch himself using the available materials, earn extra money so that you can buy powerful items that you need to complete your mission, and upgrade your equipment’s.
Unlike the previous developed games in the sequel, learn to fly 3 focuses mostly on vertical launch-game because it is about going to the moon. The game has four game modes which include:
· The story mode- in this mode the player must complete the story, which is managing to take the penguin to the moon. if the player is successful, this unlocks the other two modes which are payload and classic.
· The payload mode- this mode is almost like the story mode, but in this mode extra weight is added to the ship at different altitudes, to make it even more harder to manage to land on the moon.
· The classic mode- this mode is same as to that of learn to fly 1 and 2, with the horizontal game-play although, in learn to fly 3 it is made to be more difficult.
· Sandbox- this mode is unlocked when a player completes either the payload mode or classic mode. This mode has no objectives or aims. However, players can adjust their game speed, making changes on how much cash can be earned and many more.
· A/D or Left/right keys or the mouse – to steer.
· W/Up/Space key– for boosts.
· S/down keys – to stop other stages.
· 1/2/3/4 – for single boost controls.
A player can change the control keys on the menu option.
Learn to fly 3 introduces some new features which makes it even more fun and enjoyable to play. The new features include:
· Customization- players can change the brightness, saturation, hue and Pingu’s clothing. It also allows players to customize Pingu using the bonus points to purchase different faces, bodies, suits, huts and many more.
· Black Market- this is a shop which sells exclusive items, Boosts and Booster Packs.
· Booster packs- a player can choose one out of four different types of booster packs when they manage to complete the story mode.
· HUD Customization- this allows players to customize the HUD’s style or the parts where the HUD can be located on the game screen.
In conclusion, this game is very enjoyable and fun to play due to its cool fun music and good sound effects which are well balanced.
Posted in Flash gaming, iPhone games, More news, Reviews for games and tagged LEARN TO FLY 3, NEW FEATURES by iPhone with no comments yet.
If you love playing war games, then you should definitely check your battling skills in Tank Trouble Deathmatch. The game is fun and you can progress in the game by shooting the tanks of your enemy, but you only need to shoot once. There are several versions to play the game; There are either 2 or 3 players’ version. Choose your favorite color tank (blue, green or red) and get ready to test your battle skills. It’s a very popular game and you can have an amazing time, by testing your battle skills.
Instructions of the game
Tank Trouble game contains various interesting levels. Your goal in this game is to try to blow up one another. In fact, you need to shoot the other players before the shoot you. Keep in mind though that you only need to shoot once, in order to kill your enemy. You would have to shoot many tanks. The different levels of the game become more difficult by the gradual increase of the number of tanks you would need to face. Moreover, as you move to more advanced levels, the game becomes harder in shooting the tanks of your enemy. Tanks can destroy each other with bullets, as well as all the other weapons that are available for this game, like frag bombs, lasers, missiles and death rays. The mazes also become more complex in every level. You need to remember also that the next level is achieved when there is only one tank left.
Basic controls of this game
You need to remember the various controls and use them certain strategies to move on. For example:
– Use missiles in a place where they can’t reflect back on to you.
– If a missile is after you, it’s better to go towards an enemy, in order to change the target of the rocket.
– Stay away from lasers, because they can be really hard to avoid.
The game is very simple to play and you do not need to know wide range of controls. In addition, you need to remember that if you play this battling game by yourself you have the red that and be careful to make use of the various arrow keys, in order to be able to move forward. For example, you can use the space key for targeting and being able to shoot your enemy. Keep also in mind that there is a wide variety of exceptional weapons in the game and you need to choose the most suitable for you, in order to win the game.
Posted in Flash gaming, iPhone games, More news, Reviews for games and tagged Battle Skills, Controls, Instructions, Tank Trouble Deathmatch, Test by iPhone with no comments yet.
Return Man 3 is the most favorite version of the popular football game, that’s why we decided to dedicate this website to it. The game was developed by ESPN in 2013 year and soon became very popular because the previous versions of the game were also very good. If we compare the 3rd version of the game with the previous one, we won’t see any significant differences, as the game engine is still the same.
Playing Return Man 3 is very interesting, that’s why people of all ages enjoy the game every day, at school or at office. In fact, every person who love American football, will enjoy the Return Man 3 as well. The game is pretty simple – you have to receive the ball and run through the whole field. If you manage to reach the finish line with the ball in your hands, you win the round, if the huge defenders will manage to pull you down, you lose. The game has very good graphics as well as physics of player movements. As you progress in the game, it becomes more and more harder to reach the finish, because new defense players appear on the field.
latest release is eighth game – Return Man 8 aka Field General, game is very interesting and as always ESPN Arcade came up with completely different scenario as they always do so you can be sure that you will find a lot of new stuff in this game.
Posted in Flash gaming, iPhone games, More news and tagged ESPN arcade, Return Man 3, Small review, sport game by iPhone with no comments yet.
At first glance, Solitaire seems simple enough: It is played alone, with a deck of cards, or a computer and it doesn’t require many elaborate controls. However, there is more to Solitaire than meets the eye. So whether you’re looking to start playing the Solitaire game for the first time, or you’re interested in brushing up your skills, then you came to the right place.
Basically, there are four places to put your cards during the game. They are as follows:
– The Stock: This is the pile of cards, which stays facedown at the upper left corner of the game.
– The Waste: This is the pile right next to The Stock, which is face up instead of facedown. This is still in the upper left corner, and is almost an extension of The Stock.
– The Foundations: This refers to the cards that are arranged in four piles, which can be found in the upper right corner.
– The Tableau: This refers to the playing table, the six rows of cards in place.
Setting it up
If you are playing online, then this will be done for you. Basically, The Tableau piles have been numbered from 1 to 7, and is set up accordingly, so that pile one had 1 card, and it progresses in that manner. The top card on each pile is turned up, while the other cards are face down. The rest are put in the stock pile, always face down.
The objective of solitaire
Essentially, the aim of this solitaire game is so place all of your cards in the foundation piles. This happens by arranging cards in order of rank. There are several ways that you can do this, through a set amount of moves:
– Flip cards onto the waste pile, to find the card you need.
– Move these cards from the waste pile to the Tableau or the Foundation
– Move cards from different tableau piles
– Flip the next face down tableau card in order to gain another card to use
– Moving tableau cards to the foundation piles
Time and Moves
Of course, when playing the solitaire game online, the game counts each and every move that you make, and how long it took you to finish the game. This means that you can compete again your own, previous score, best time, and your friend’s best time, making this a competitive and interactive game of the highest level. All up, it is a simple game that requires you to clear the tableau of all cards, in their order of rank, until all cards are in the formation piles.
Posted in iPhone games, More news, PC gaming, Reviews for games and tagged Allowed moves, Gamer’s Guide to Cards, objective, Piles, Rules, Solitaire, Time and Moves by iPhone with no comments yet.
Raze is once again back with a new and interesting Raze 4 game. This game is not only exciting, but it has additional levels, customization options as well as more achievements. It is a fun-filled game involving shooting down of enemies with the ultimate prize of winning many tonnes of gold.
Just like the previous versions, the game has two modes: the Aliens mode and Humans mode. An extra mode known as the Zombies mode, is available in Raze 4. To unlock this mode, the player has to get through Aliens and Humans modes. Achievements are completed and gold won by killing of the entire fleet of enemies. The gold can be used for upgrading the weapons, purchasing new gear as well as unraveling new abilities.
Similar to other versions, a character is moved around using either of the four keys; D, W, S and A keys. Aiming and shooting of a weapon is done using the mouse. For a character to jump, a player presses the space-bar. The E and Q keys are used for toggling through a player’s weapons. This can also be achieved using the shift and enter keys, or numerical keys of one through zero on the keyboard. The game is paused by pressing the P button.
Levels and achievements
In comparison to previous versions, Raze 4 has more levels. The human mode has at least 20 levels to be completed. For each level, there are four different difficulty modes. The alien mode, which has more than 15 variable levels, is unlocked when all the levels in the human mode have been completed. Another entertaining game which contains a lot of different levels and interesting questions is Quiz Impossible.
Completion of the alien mode unlocks the zombies mode where the player has to kill all the zombies win and ultimately end the game. Finally, the game has 30 achievements that are either easy or hard to achieve. Also don’t lose a chance to play the latest version of Electric man for free at official blog .
Posted in FAQ, iPhone games, More news, PC gaming, Reviews for games and tagged Brief, flash game, Overview, Raze, Raze 4 by iPhone with no comments yet.